Living Juicy


I ran out of infused Olive Oil I had made myself for the first time this year, so I infused two more bottles of Olive Oil, one with Rosemary and Garlic and the other with Basil and Garlic, both herbs picked live off my potted plants.  The bottles looked so pretty turned upside down in sunlight.  Not being an oil fanatic, I have come to really like my own infused oils, especially after they had marinated for a few months. My Isabella-girl, my dog, though is the main beneficiary due to her joint pains. Fish Oil, human food grade, is supposedly most effective with joint problems and the bringing down of inflammation, but Olive Oil supposedly is particularly helpful with pain and a bottle of Flaxseed Oil is waiting to be opened as I do believe that the spice of life lies in variety.


No comments:

Post a Comment