Relief!

Nice knowing you, kid.

I was able to sleep very well
after having listened to the vice presidential debate 
while also having followed it on twitter, a first for me.

I agree with Robert Reich
"Biden delivered: 
Passion, conviction, indignation, incredulity at Ryan's lies
He stood up for average working people.

Robert Reich's grades:
Passion and conviction: Biden A, Ryan C.
Logic: Biden A-, Ryan C+.
Facts: Biden B, Ryan D. 
Closing: Biden C, Ryan B.  

I gave Vice President Biden an A on the skewed CNN poll.
Biden ought to keep on smiling
because he clearly displayed his expertise and experience
in foreign affairs.
Biden's outrage at the ridiculous Republican assertions
were absolutely justified.  

I actually share with Republicans
 a belief that life begins at conception.
I consider abortion a very tough choice to make, 
one that I never ever would want to make,
never had to make for myself,
and never ever would want to impose on another woman!
I appreciate our Vice President 
not forcing his beliefs on the rest of us.

"If Obama had been this strong, 
the election would be over now." 
Bill Maher tweet

"My father used to say, 
"Don't raise your voice, 
improve your argument"

Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Vice-President Biden argued masterfully.

Relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment