Lisa Law's Hippie Bus Silver








Silver graced the outside area of El Museo Cultural in the Santa Fe Railyard during the closing party of famous photographer Lisa Law's Sixties successful exhibit yesterday, Friday evening, June 10, 2016. Geriatric hippies hung in and around this most colorful, fun contraption that had gotten a new coat of varnish for the occasion. Piglets and a Zia symbol up front emerged from that touch up, how cute. I miss those far-out rigs created by wild and wonderful imagination of the sixties and seventies too. I will never forget the one that had a hot tub in the back and organic wood beams gracing the living area. I have seen a few wondrous amazing contraptions and owned myself a Berkley city transit bus for that purpose. That holds stories upon stories I am not yet ready to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment