Caught

Caught!

Caught in the act of nibbling on Catnip I had brought home of course for our Pretty Kitty - success!  

Seconds

Sticking his nose in to where for once it does belong. 
The Pretty Kitty goes for a second helping of Catnip, 
while Isabella looks dubious.

Sticking His Nose
"Is he really supposed to be up there? You not gonna object?"

Maybe my Isabella-girl still remembers the one time, years ago, when they ate ALL of my freshly acquired flowers out of that whiskey barrel - I was livid when I discovered that not one bit of flower power had remained while I had been out for only one hour in celebration of my Spring brightening efforts with a cup of coffee.

My kitty threw up again this time thankfully in the early morning, rather then the middle of the night. I want to grow a variety of grasses from sprouted Wheat, Barley, maybe Oats as both, cat and dog (Saemi and Sumo) like to graze. They might as well feast on organic greens rather then the kind infested with pesticides and god-dess knows what. Sometimes I worry if all that throwing up of Saemi the cat and Isabella the one dog is normal?


It was a freezing night, temperatures fell drastically despite our longing for Spring. I was glad I took my plants, including the Catnip back indoors. 6 AM I woke to the sounds of a cat's whining. Instantly I jumped out of bed, raced down the stairs, this time without falling, opened the sliding door and to my great surprise found a black cat hightailing out over our high fence. I had to tweak myself, our Pretty Kitty spent the night indoors, but what I seen was his spitting image. I was reassured when our kitty came down and my eyes fell on his collar, yep, no mistake he is here and he must have friend outside, hooray, how sweet. Rarely ever does a cat dare to scale our fence much less come down in to the yard, at least to my knowledge, so this is unusual. Next will have to be capturing those two pretty black cats in one image. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment