Happy Overeating!

Happy Overeating
Why eat meat if we can have sweets?

My mom expressed to me the idea that life was not worth living without her "Wurscht und Brot" (sausage and bread.) I might say that the worth of life is greatly diminished with a lack of desserts. Of course I say this tongue in cheek, knowing very well that overindulgence killed my Mom prematurely. 

For today I am in no frame to deny myself and will not even pretend to want to abstain. 

My first dessert of the day: Espresso Chocolate Chip Ice Cream with Chocolate Pudding, Whipped Cream and a sprinkle of Cinnamon.  Tomorrow will be another day. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sweets to the sweet! Thanks for getting our salivary glands working, Om. I'm off to spend the day with a friend who has two Miniature Schnauzers, and I'll see how Lambie does there.

    ReplyDelete