Changes to this blog

Please note that I made a few changes. Since I have been obsessed with looking at the world through a lens, either on my Nikon D40 or Olympus Stylus, I have taken thousands of photos over the last few years. My cameras have really given me a new lease on live, a new way of seeing and foremost discovering beauty.  And as I slowly discovered how to post process my photos to images to my liking, of course I have been feeling more and more a desire to share them in hopes of growing as a photographer.

On your right you can see a link to my flickr site with my most recently posted image on display. Below I placed a slide show, but have not yet figured how to enter the images I prefer to display. So I added a page, my first, that offers you a link to 100 of my personal favorite images in a randomly arranged full screen slide show, a set on flickr created for this purpose. I like the result so much, I am sure more slide shows on varied subjects will follow. Click on the page and then click on the link (in purple) and voila. Sure wish I would know a more direct way, but this is the best I seem to be able to do for now. I hope you like what you see. And I sure would love your constructive, honest feedback.

You may also notice that further below on your right there are now two questionnaires, because inquiring minds like to know. Seriously I do wonder what keeps YOU, one of thousands of viewers from responding and interacting. And I wonder who you might be, so there you got my inquiry in to your set of mind. One gives you multiple choice answers of my imagination to why you may not have  responded and the other is in regard to President Barack Obama. The questions are simple you are always welcome to answer in more detail somehow, - or not at all.

I am working too on correcting my tags, so you can use them to explore according to your interests. Still need to figure out how to change that font to a readable size, without taking over the individual posts.

I am hungry for civilized intercourse (communication between groups and individuals.) This is my invitation to YOU, the mysterious reader, to come out from hiding and interact, if only by pressing the button of like/dislike. That might be a beginning. Thank you for reading this, thank you for visiting and thank you for taking an interest.

7 comments:

  1. I can't answer your questionnaire because I DO respond, but I will say that i still haven't figured out how to "subscribe." I have tried clicking on everything I can find, and still I don't get email notifications when you make a new post. So I have to remember to go to your blog whether or not I expect to find a new post there. I'm always glad I did, when I do, but I think Wordpress is more user-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did find a way of singing up, thank you so much, I am delighted. I be curious how others feel about wordpress versus blogger or any other site like Tumblr where I joined very recently.

    I so appreciate your responding Kendall, thank you. And remember you can always break the rules here and even make up your own questions and answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't get a notification when you post something. I have to remember to go to your blog and see if there is something new--and yes! there is a LOT new! I have plenty to catch up on. But I will. In time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you signed up, I guess there was an option to get notifications. You might try and go back there and click on the one to get e-mails. If you want I can occasionally notify you of posts I hope might be of interest to you. Something I avoid usually, as I do not want to be a bother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried to find it and can't. I tried Help, but that only told me how to get help if I had a Blogger bog, which I don't. I tried Dashboard>Settings; I tried whatever I could find on your blog and on my settings. I punched a few more buttons this time. Maybe now it will work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for trying Kendall and if you find the magic key that makes everything fall in to place, please share it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kendall, when I click on your icon you come up on Blogger, you must have a blogger account opened in 2007:
    http://www.blogger.com/profile/11291690581011963576
    The website leads us to your old blog. So maybe it is a matter of updating that old Blogger ID and settings or making sure you sign up with your preferred ID. I am sure curious now what will come of this.

    ReplyDelete